17 Mar 2011

Something has happened..

Now I'm sitting here and starting to realize that everything is changing, well it is everyday but not related to me until now : the way people in real life acting, how people on tumblr behave, and the differences in the way my friends treating each other, including me.

They are not bad, luckily thank to this cruel life I learned how not to care what people think about me [at least I KEEP TRYING TO LEARN], but inside of me there is a question: has this world been becoming more and more terrible?

Besides, I love my life now, not too pessimistic like before. YAY  for that! :)

Everything has its own end. I just wish I will have a happy ending, is that possible?

ps: @Ashley, I begin to believe what you said, nowhere is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment