22 Mar 2011

Now I'm not scared of death, I'm afraid of not being able to live a real life..

I'm the type of guy who responds to others who smile at me because I want to be friendly.

I'm the type of guy who acts like a kid because I miss my childhood.

I'm the type of guy who rather gets hurt than feeling nothing.

I'm the type of guy who wishes good things for people I love.

I'm the type of guy who stays loyal to the one teaching me how to love.

I'm the type of guy who holds on to memories even if it hurts.

I'm the type of guy who always think about freedom yet do not dare to get it.

I'm the type of guy who can't help thinking too much and then get hurt myself.

I'm the type of guy who still believe in miracles although I say out loud to people that there is no miracle on Earth.

I'm the type of guy who like to lying to people, but I can't lie to myself and sometimes to people I love.

I'm...

I'm the type of guy who wants to live a real life than everything else, but don't know how to do it, don't know how to deal it with this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment