11 Feb 2011

500 days of summer.

 Summer Finn: ''There is no such thing as love. It's a fantasy.''
 A girl: ''Can I ask you a question? She never cheated on you? She never took advantage of you in anyway? And she told you up front that she didn't want a boyfriend?''
 Rachel Hansen: ''Look, I know that you think that she was the one, but I don't. Now, I think you're only rembering the good stuff. Next time you look back, I really think you should look again.''
Tom Hansen: ''Why's you dance with me?''
Summer Finn: ''Coz I wanted to.''

Tom Hansen: "You just do what you want, don't you? You never wanted to be someone's girlfriend and now you're somebody's wife."
Summer Finn: ''Surprised me too.''
Tom Hansen: ''I don't think I'll ever understand that. I mean it doesn't make sense.''
Summer Finn: ''It just happened.''
Tom Hansen: ''Right that's what I don't understand. What just happened?''
Summer Finn: ''I just woke up one day and I knew.''
Tom Hansen: ''Knew what?''
Summer Finn: ''What I was never sure of with you.''
Tom Hansen: ''You know what sucks? That everything you believe in is complete and butter bullshit. You know, destiny, soul mates, true love and all that childhood fairytale, nonsense. You were right. I should have listened to you.''
.... 
Summer Finn: ''I guess it's coz I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Grey and a guy came up to me and asked me about it. And now he is my husband. So what if I'd gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I'd gotten there ten minutes later? It was meant to be and I just kept thinking: Tom was right.''
.
.
.
.
''To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die'' - There is a light that never goes out | The Smiths.

No comments:

Post a Comment